We look forward to seeing you at Mallows Bay on Sunday, September 30th from 2 pm - 5 pm.
Here are a few reminders:
- Qualified instructors, boats & gear provided
- Kayaks can be adapted for various disabilities
- Tell the gate attendant you are at the Park to paddle with Team River Runner for free entrance
WHAT TO BRING:
- Water bottle, sunscreen
- Towel, change of clothes (you may get wet)
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Dress appropriately for the weather; synthetic materials are best
- Wear water shoes or old sneakers
We paddle in rain or shine but stay off the water if thunder/lightning or very adverse conditions
Are We Connected?
Stay up-to-date with news, information, and events for Veterans and their families from VConnections.
Visit and like us on our social media pages: