Date(s) - 08/08/2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Friendship Landing, Nanjemoy
Saturday, August 8th from 9-11 AM
Friendship Landing, Friendship Landing Rd, Nanjemoy, MD 20662
- The mission is to learn new skills and have fun.
- All boats, gear, and instruction provided at no charge. Bring your own if you have it.
- Free park entrance when you tell the gate guard you are there for the TRR program.
- Bring water bottle, sunscreen, towel & change of clothes.
- We paddle in rain or shine but stay off the water if thunder or lightning.
- Check FB: @TRR-SoMD for updates before coming out.
- Reminder: TRR’s Waiver & Release of Liability and Media Release Agreement must be signed once annually by participants – if you have yet to do so, please sign:
Operating in the COVID-19 environment
- Wear face masks when onshore
- TRR-SoMD Chapter will have a thermometer and we will not allow anyone showing symptoms to participate
- No bunching up while distributing equipment or at the launch, maintain social distancing
- We encourage veterans who have their own equipment, to bring it
- ALL participants (i.e. – each volunteer; each staff; each veteran; each family member; etc.) need to sign the online Pre-Event COVID-19 screening waiver no earlier than Thursday morning for Saturday events – the waiver is located at: