Date(s) - 08/23/2020
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Mallows Bay Boat Ramp
Sunday, August 23, 2020
Mallows Bay Boat Ramp 1440 Wilson Landing Rd, Nanjemoy, MD 20662
REMINDER: anyone who wants to attend the TRR-SoMD Ghost Fleet of Mallows Bay paddle MUST paddle with TRR-SoMD at least once prior – if you have not completed this necessary requirement, the last opportunity is on Saturday, 22 August (Weekly Paddle) at Smallwood State Park Boat Ramp.
The mission is to paddle amongst the ruins of WWI era ships.
- All boats, gear, and instruction provided at no charge. Bring your own if you have it.
- Free park entrance when you tell the gate guard you are there for the TRR program.
- Bring a water bottle, sunscreen, towel & change of clothes.
- We paddle in rain or shine but stay off the water if thunder or lightning.
- Check FB: @TRR-SoMD for updates before coming out.
- Reminder: TRR’s Waiver & Release of Liability and Media Release Agreement must be signed once annually by participants – if you have yet to do so, please sign:
Operating in the COVID-19 environment
- Wear face masks when onshore
- TRR-SoMD Chapter will have a thermometer and we will not allow anyone showing symptoms to participate
- No bunching up while distributing equipment or at the launch, maintain social distancing
- We encourage veterans who have their own equipment, to bring it
- ALL participants (i.e. – each volunteer; each staff; each veteran; each family member; etc.) need to sign the online Pre-Event COVID-19 screening waiver no earlier than Thursday morning for Saturday events – the waiver is located at: