Helping Southern Maryland Veterans
With More Action and Less Talk
Help for Southern Maryland Veterans
Did you know that there's an ongoing effort by the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs and the Veterans' Health Administration of Rural Health to partner with community organizations that are dedicated and compassionate about serving our veterans and active duty military personnel?
VConnections was established to help meet the needs of veterans living in southern Maryland rural communities by providing services and resources that will give our veterans a greater continuity of care and help facilitate transition back to their communities. This will be accomplished by:
- Building relationships between the Department of Veterans' Affairs and the southern Maryland communities
- Offering outreach programs to rural areas
- Increasing veteran enrollment in established VA programs and services
- Educating southern Maryland veterans and their families about the many benefits and services available whether they recently separated or have been separated for several years
- Working closely with value-added partners and government agencies
- Sharing relevant information and news via this website and social media
- Incorporating the help of volunteers to help spread the word
- Are you a veteran living in southern Maryland?
- Are you a veteran or the spouse of a veteran and unsure of your benefit entitlements?
- Are you having difficulties getting access to information or the help you need?
We are here for you and want to be a dependable resource. Be sure to bookmark this website and visit us often for updates as we continue to expand our offerings.
Join our email list to stay abreast of updates, upcoming events, and veteran-related news from VConnections.